Abele et al. Cheng et al. Motion controller design for contour-following tasks based on real-time contour error estimation.
Теория механизмов и машин ТММ
Affouard et al. Uriarte et al. Beudaert et al. Sencer et al.
Механизмы Машины ТММ
Modeling and control of contouring errors for five-axis machine tools—part I: modeling. Yang et al. Generalized kinematics of five-axis serial machines with non-singular tool path generation.
- American Voices: How Dialects Differ from Coast to Coast!
- Account Options.
- Download Kinematic Geometry Of Surface Machining .
- Theory of Gearing: Kinematics, Geometry, and Synthesis - Stephen P. Radzevich - Google книги;
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1.
- Kinematics Error Compensation for a Surface Measurement Probe on an Ultra-Precision Turning Machine.
- Essentials of Outcome Assessment.
JPA en. Chen et al.
Volumetric error modeling and sensitivity analysis for designing a five-axis ultra-precision machine tool. Harib et al. It focuses on the scientific theory of gearing, in all its aspects, and its application to new gear types and designs. He received his M.
Kinematic Geometry of Surface Machining - Stephen P. Radzevich - Google книги
Eng Sc. In , all in mechanical engineering. Kinematic Geometry of Surface Machining. Stephen P. The author of Kinematic Geometry of Surface Machining utilizes this reductionist philosophy to provide a solution to the highly inefficient process of machining sculptured parts on multi-axis NC machines. He has developed a method to quickly calculate the necessary parameters, greatly reduce trial and error, and achieve efficient machining processes by using less input information, and in turn saving a great deal of time.